Modern malware has transformed into highly sophisticated network applications and has, in the process, changed the world of enterprise security and how networks are attacked. These threats are experts at remaining hidden from traditional security while exhibiting an intelligence, resiliency, and scale that has never before been seen in malware.
“Modern Malware for Dummies,” by Lawrence C. Miller, provides an in-depth examination of real-world attacks and modern malware threats, the shortcomings of legacy security solutions, the capabilities of next-generation firewalls, and security best practices.
If you would like a copy of this book, please fill out the form on the right side of this page.
Links to Explore
- About Cymbel
- Cymbel’s Approach to Information Security
- Cymbel’s Practical Zero Trust Principles
- SANS 20 Critical Security Controls for Effective Cyber Defense
- Cymbel’s Solutions to create a next-generation defense-in-depth architecture
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Security Intelligence Platforms, the next generation Log/SIEM
- Virtualization Security
- Achieve MA 201 CMR 17 Compliance by isolating private data, controlling access to private data, detecting and blocking threats at the gateway, and monitoring traffic flows for unauthorized transfer of private dat
- Cloud Delivered Security
- Database Security
- External Security Intelligence
- 0-Day Threat Protection
- Cymbel’s Services methodology related to the SANS Twenty Critical Controls for Effective Cyber Defense: Consensus Audit Guidelines.
- Cymbel’s solution Partners.
- Cymbel’s Blog.